THE ALFRED SLOAN FOUNDATION-USA
The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation makes grants primarily to support original research and education related to science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and economics.
The Foundation believes that these fields—and the scholars and practitioners who work in them—are chief drivers of the nation's health and prosperity.
The Foundation also believes that a reasoned, systematic understanding of the forces of nature and society, when applied inventively and wisely, can lead to a better world for all.
- Click to expand this navigation menu Science
- ick to expand this navigation menu Economics
- Click to expand this navigation menu Higher Education
- Click to expand this navigation menu Digital Technology
- Click to expand this navigation menu Public Understanding
- Working Longer
- Energy & Environment
- Click to expand this navigation menu Initiatives
- Click to expand this navigation menu Completed Programs
- Once a relevant program has been identified, an interested grantseeker should submit a Letter of Inquiry by email to the appropriate program director.
- See our Letters of Inquiry section for more information about Letters of Inquiry.
NOTE: Not all programs accept unsolicited inquiries. The Apply section of each program page specifies whether that program is currently accepting inquiries.
For more details : https://sloan.org/grants/apply#tab-the-grant-application-process