Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education 2018
The deadline for Applications for Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education EAC/A05/2017 is 8 February 2018 at 12:00 (midday Brussels time).
The announcement of the Erasmus+ programme Call for Proposals 2018 – EAC/A05/2017 in all official languages of the EU was published in Official Journal No C 2017/361/04 on 25/10/2017.
What is new in the 2018 call for CBHE?
- The Special Mobility Strand (SMS) has been removed.
- There are three National and Regional priority areas instead of four and they have been revised.
- The minimum number of Programme Countries required in a consortium has been decreased from three countries to two.
- Future CBHE projects will be offered two options for the start of the eligibility period: 15 November 2018 or 15 January 2019.
- The grant rate for the highest travel band has been increased to €1500.
- Exceptional travel costs have been introduced.
|Publication of the call for proposal||25 October 2017|
|Deadline for submission of applications||8 February 2018 (12:00 CET Midday Brussels time)|
|Evaluation period and Consultation of Partner Countries||March-June 2018 (3 months)|
|Information to applicants||By mid-August 2018|
|Signing of grant agreement||October 2018|
|Start date of the action||15 November 2018 or 15 January 2019|
הדגשים לקול הקורא במצגת : http://www.erasmusplus.org.il/sites/erasmus2/UserContent/files/CB%20-%202017%20info%20day.pdf