Conference "Innovative Approavhes to Internatinalisation" in Riga, Latvia, Novmeber 2017
Subject: Conference "Innovative Approavhes to Internatinalisation" in Riga, Latvia, Novmeber 2017
Rīga Stradiņš University is pleased to announce the 2nd International conference Innovative Approaches to Internationalisation and Erasmus+ staff week that will be held in Rīga, Latvia, from November 6-10, 2017.
The conference will address the issue of internationalisation of higher education. Conference speakers include a diverse group of internationalisation experts, including:
Innovation in Higher Education: Global Trends and Good Practice
- Peter Wells, Head, Section of Higher Education, UNESCO, France
- Paulo Rotelli, President, San Donato Group, Italy
Innovation management and institutional changes in the turbulent international environment
- Toby Wilkinson, Deputy Vice-Chancellor for External Relations, University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Ursula Hans, Director, International Office, Humboldt University, Germany
Raising Funds for International Mobility
- Stéphanie Schott, International Relations Specialist, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Creating a Truly Bilingual University
- Barbara Good, International Director, FH Wien, Austria
Enhancing Experience of Internationally Mobile Students through an Online Environment
- Cécilia Brassier-Rodrigues, Director, Communication and Information, University of Clermont Auvergne, France
Integrating International Students into University Life
- Stav Brodsky, President, International Students' Association, Rīga Stradiņš University, Latvia
The programme will also offer an interactive group workshop, as well as social and cultural activities. Participants will also be encouraged to network and identify areas of collaboration during an informational fair.
Management and staff of international offices at universities and other institutions of higher education are welcome to attend the conference. Registration is open until September 18, 2017.
International Affairs Manager
Rīgas Stradiņa universitāte
Dzirciema iela 16, K-korp. 223. kab.
Rīga, LV-1007, Latvija
Tel.: +371 67 409 264