Esther Katz Rosen Fund Grants
The Esther Katz Rosen Fund* was established in 1974 by a generous bequest intended to support “…activities related to the advancement and application of knowledge about gifted children.”
Rosen Fund grants:
- Enable and enhance development of identified gifted and talented children and adolescents.
- Encourage promising psychologists to continue innovative research and programs in this area.
Support will be provided for activities on the advancement and application of knowledge related to identified gifted and talented children and adolescents, such as:
- Pilot projects.
- Research-based programs.
Grant amounts range from $1,000 to $50,000.
- Be affiliated with a school or education institution.
- Hold a doctoral degree from, or be a graduate student at, an accredited university for research proposals.
- Apply online. Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Detailed proposal that makes a case for the need to be addressed; describes the proposed project, methodology and the applicant's qualifications; and includes a detailed budget and justification.
- Format: not to exceed 7 pages (1 inch margins, no smaller than 11 point font); one paragraph abstract.
- If questionnaires are referenced in proposals, they must be included with the application.
- If applicable, proposals should describe “participant characteristics” in full detail.
- Appropriate use of assessment is encouraged.
- Current CV.
- Two letters of support.
For more details : http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/rosen.aspx?tab=3