The MSCA Prizes call for submission is open now
Evaluation Criteria for the MSCA Prize 2017
Event website: http://msca2017.eu/
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (open to early stage and experienced researchers)
Innovativeness of the business idea
Entrepreneurial mind set
Measureable output (e.g. spin-off creation, patent applications or granted patents,
exploitation of products or processes based on the research results)
Communicating Science* (open to early stage and experienced researchers)
Effectiveness of outreach to the general public
Coverage in mainstream media (e.g. published articles and/or interviews)
Contributions to a better society (open to early stage and experienced researchers)
Innovation of the idea
Gained awards/credit for such activities
Acted as an 'ambassador', 'role model' for a better society
Who is eligible?
The contest is open for all FP7 and Horizon 2020 MSCA Fellows and alumni, available to attend the MSCA 2017 Malta conference on 11th and 12th May 2017.
How to apply?
More information on how to submit your application is available in the form.
Below is an indicative calendar:
- Call for applications opens in January 2017;
- Call for applications closes on 12th March 2017 (midnight Brussels time);
- 20th March – 9th April 2017: Individual assessment by members of the Jury;
- Mid-April 2017: Consensus and selection of winners (by conference call), notification of winners and request for information by the shortlisted submissions for participation in a poster exhibition;
- 11th May 2017: Awards ceremony
The competition is being organized during each MSCA Presidency conference and the fourth award ceremony will take place on 11th May 2017 during MSCA 2017 event.
Details can be found here: http://msca2017.eu/msca-2017-awards/awards/