The Center for the Advancement of Teaching
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching has operated at Max Stern Yezreel Valley College since 2016. Its primary goal is to advance teaching among the faculty with the aim of enhancing student learning and creating a significant, engaging and effective learning experience.
- Increase faculty awareness of the importance of constantly developing and enhancing teaching skills.
- Enhance and foster the faculty’s teaching skills through workshops, individual counseling and the integration of innovative pedagogical technologies.
- Develop and integrate new educational technologies.
- Collect information and construct databases of materials related to the advancement of innovative and effective teaching.
- Forge collaborations with centers for the advancement of teaching in other academic institutions in Israel and abroad.
Dr. Gila Yakov
Head of the Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Head of the Health Systems Management Department
Ms. Raya Yosef
Mr. Nizar Bitar
Head of Digital Pedagogy Department
Academic Faculty Teaching Advisor for Course Websites
Dr. Orit Shamir Balderman
Academic Faculty Teaching Advisors
Dr. Gila Amitai
Dr. Neta Cohen
Dr. Michal Mashiach Eizenberg
Dr. Bina Nir
Dr. Merav Yogev